Global Operations Specialist (Technical focus)
We are looking for a Global Operations Specialist to support the team in Budapest and Acasus' global operations and fill dynamic and challenging role in a bright, enthusiastic and cheerful team.
): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Access management experience
- Salesforce, HCM or CRM
- Helpdesk experience is a plus
- Payroll or AP is a plus
- Data analytics is a plus
You can start
- As soon as you can
Yearly global team meeting🎈
- Online system and access management & regular reporting and maintenance of the CMDB
- Configuration and device management including equipments, administration, MDM, AD and security
- Solving technical issues and requests raised by our colleagues on the fields in multiple countries
- Creation and improvement of technical and device related processes and guides
- Supporting and involvement general operational processes in around 30% of the time
Technologies and tools
How to apply
- Language of application: English
- No qualification required
- Fit for negotiation
- Fit for negotiation
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
Your future team
- Team size
- 16-25 person
- Team age range
- 25 - 40
Acasus is a management consulting company working on discovering potential health and education solutions in middle- and low-income countries. We support senior government officials to drive rapid reforms across Africa, the Middle-East and South America.
We help our partners make brave leaps in pursuit of breakthrough change for citizens.
What would I miss if I left?
"Acasus shows how much we can achieve with dedication and by giving in all that we have, to work for a purpose bigger then just ourselves."
What makes our product special
Date of establishment
Working on high-profile projects in the education and health sectors in Pakistan
New countries: Chad, DRC, Mozambique, Afghanistan, Ethiopia
Open our Budapest hub
New country: Somalia
New country: Bahrain
New country: Sudan
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
- Global brainstorming events
- Employee satisfaction survey
- Supportive corporate culture based on continuous improvement
Trainings and workshops
Regular training sessions
Weekly learning sessions
Potential to quickly progress within the company, own projects
Daily exposure to a variety of senior stakeholders
- Mac or PC
- Sex ratio?
- 43% female 57% male
- Beer, wine or shot?
- Tubi :)
Why we love our office
You'll know it soon enough 😏
Personal qualities we appreciate
- The drive to deliver ambitious goals
- Proactive work ethic
- Openness to quickly learn and adapt to a dynamic environment
"I didn't know much about immunization. Now I work on the most exciting project helping to increase the number of immunized children"