.NET Full Stack Developer
The code you write will be used by some of the largest investment banks and institutional investors in the world. You will work with a global team across New York, Budapest, Singapore and London. You will get first experience in learning what it takes to design, build and maintain a cloud-based SaaS platform that is globally redundant and always on.
): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- .NET MVC
- Microsoft SQL Server
- CSS3, Bootstrap
You can start
- Gross monthly salary range
- 600 000 — 850 000 HUF
- + Bonus
end of year discretionary bonus
- Design, build and support an always available, globally redundant cloud-based SaaS platform
- Work with a team of talented likeminded engineer to solve complex problems
- Write unit and integration tests to test the feature you built
- Code review team member works and provides feedback
- Work with business users to understand requirements
Technologies and tools
- Fit for negotiation
- Conversational level
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 11 - 15
How we work
- We work fully remote until 2022 spring, then considering hybrid working model
- New feature development: 70%, bug fixing & troubleshooting: 20%, meetings & other: 10%
The BTS platform is a single place for investment banks to market all product, collaborating with sales, analysts, and clients in a fully permissioned environment, promoting consumption while reducing the administrative burden in order to drive profitability.
Our mission is to help streamline the process of connecting the buyside to the sellside.
What would I miss if I left?
Working on a team where everyone is focusing on the same goals. The level of ownership everyone has and being able to make impactful changes.
What makes our product special
The company was founded.
Opened NY office
Opened London support office
Opened Hong Kong support office
Budapest development office opens.
Our first major customer went live with our system. This was a global rollout with over 2000 users.
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
We are a company of builders who are passionate about tackling new problems. The question we ask ourselves isn't "should we build this?" but rather "how can we build this?."
Trainings and workshops
Training in self voluntary basis, but all employees are both allowed and encouraged.
- Beer, wine or shot?
- Mac or PC
- Windows with a Chrome browser
- Time Travel
Why we love our office
Open space, located in the heart of Budapest. Access to private meeting rooms and ability to work remote.
Personal qualities we appreciate
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Comfortable multi-tasking
- Pro-active attitude
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
- Eager and not afraid to learn something new