Junior DevOps Engineer
You will join a team building tools to automate and streamline processes regarding the deployment of Itron monitors. You will contribute to redesigning legacy solutions in order to replace them with the latest technologies (Kubernetes, Elasticsearch). You will deploy Itron monitors and applications, and act as the point of escalation on related configuration issues.
- Software engineering
You can start
- As you wish:)
- Automate and develop monitors with scripts such as python, shell/powershell
- Manage logging and monitoring with Nagios, Azure Monitor, Splunk, ELK etc.
- Create release automation/CICD pipelines to securely build, package and deploy code
- Implementing service monitoring strategies
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
Technologies and tools
How to apply
- Language of application: English
- Any level degree
- Any level degree
- Conversational level
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
Your future team
- Team size
- 6-10 person
- Team age range
- 27 - 45
Itron’s Budapest Center of Excellence aims to be a leading center for innovative software and services solutions that enable utilities and cities to manage energy and water more resourcefully. With access to highly skilled software engineers in Budapest, the center will focus on software and services development to support smart cities and smart grid deployments globally.
What do we believe? The way we manage energy and water will define this century. By applying knowledge and technology, together we can create a more resourceful world!
How do we help? We’ve developed a portfolio of smart, foundational networks, connected devices, and insightful services that enable our customers to build new futures for their business, their infrastructure, and the community they serve.
What would I miss if I left?
- Pizza & beer party,
- super EMEA colleagues,
- Artúr, the office dog,
What makes our product special
Itron Labs is established in Budapest - to become a Center of Excellence.
We won "R&D Investment of the year" Award by HIPA.
We have reached 100 employees!
We won the Real Estate Awards for Best Office of the Year.
Trainings and workshops
Pluralsight, Udemy, Microsoft Learning including Certificates, Language courses, Business travels abroad
- Beer, wine or shot?
- with regular pizza & beer party - obviously beer;)
- Ties or shorts?
- no dresscode! - it is up to you :)
- One of the most discussed topics.
Why we love our office
We are absolutely a doggo🐶 friendly community, we encourage you to bring them in with you! Once you are in the office, you have unlimited coffee & tea and you can chose from seasonal fruits🍏 any day. If you get tired and you need a few minutes to relax, you can always go up to our rooftop terrace to enjoy the view or you can also play on xBox, csocsó, pool in our game room. 🎮
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
- iPhone lover
- With iFlex your team can discuss the day when you are working together in the office!🤸
- We cover you with a life and accident insurance within Europe, with a premium health insurance with yearly manager check-ups and full outpatient care.🧬
- We provide anonym assistance with mental and physical health consultancy, legal or financial support and free business coaching.🌍