Hi there! We are Laba International Group.
We are disrupting education by creating live courses with "big name" industry leaders from companies like Google, Microsoft, Netflix, and Nike.
Our team is growing fast and now we are looking for aт SMM Manager to join our team in Budapest and help us hire both the best instructors for our courses and the best team members
): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- SMM and copywriting background
- Hungarian market experience
- Strong critical thinking
- passion for SMM
You can start
- In 2 weeks
You are a perfect candidate if you:
- you have a background in SMM and copywriting in the Hungarian market
- you know how to clearly and concisely articulate the value of a product and engage a target audience
- you have strong critical thinking and research skills
- you value constructive feedback
- you are a dependable team member and have strong time-management skills
- Opportunity to grow. All of our courses are free for you, and we’re also happy to compensate for additional professional training.
- Comfortable office in Budapest with all of the amenities to make you feel most comfortable and productive at work.
- Flexible working hours & hybrid work mode. We focus on the result.
- Stay healthy. We’ll compensate 50% for your gym, swimming pool, or yoga membership.
- craft content plans for social media platforms
- write and post engaging content on a regular basis
- manage LABA’s and SKVOT’s online presence and increase brand awareness
- collaborate with our graphic designers to produce visual content
- monitor and analyze social media metrics and come up with the ideas for improvement
- Any level degree
- Fit for negotiation
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 10.00 - 19.00
International EdTech company
We are disrupting education by creating live courses with "big name" industry leaders from companies like Google, Microsoft, Netflix, and Nike. Over the past 7 years, we’ve grown from a Ukrainian startup into an international EdTech company with branches in Hungary, Poland, Ukraine, Turkey, the USA, and the Czech Republic.
LABA is disrupting education by putting proven industry leaders in a virtual classroom with eager rising stars.
Our main goal is to find and connect top professionals in business related fields who are ready to share their knowledge and years of practical experience with those who are eager to learn.
What would I miss if I left?
We are curious and we are constantly learning because "Good to be smart" is not just a slogan. I think I would miss our mission the most.
What makes our product special
Expansion to Hungarian and USA market
Expansion to Polish market
+ 1000 participants in Hungary
Expansion to the Czech Republic, Turkey, and Romania
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Our company = our employees. We are supporting and encouraging everyone to share ideas and give feedback. Teams have daily and weekly meetings and we use Slack for communication.
Trainings and workshops
All our colleagues are able to attend any of our courses free of charge :) They are able to learn from top industry professionals.
- Find the best people and make smthng good together
- Beer, wine or shot?
- Average age?
Why we love our office
Because we can work from home:)
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
empathy, honesty, eager to learn, flexibility, curiosity, creativity, critical thinking, team player but also independent, self-driven, helpful, supportive, result oriented.