Technical Consultant Specialist
Join our international team of 10+ to help our customers with their questions and issues regarding our Water Management Systems. Your role is to maintain and monitor our systems and identify the solutions.
- MS Office
- Windows Server
- Windows Server
You can start
- as you wish :)
... is good at working independently but eager to ask others for help and cooperation. Doesn't need strong micromanagement, and is good at prioritizing & scheduling tasks. The team has a strong interest in tech and gadgets so it is always an ongoing topic. Looking for someone, who not only wants to work on application interfaces, but wants to understand the underlying server and integration layer.
- Anonym personal assistance program
- Gadget Budget
- Training budget
- Maintain and monitor system components in any of the above enumerated layers
- Investigate and identify solutions in relation to product, process, software and hardware.
- Create and maintain system related technical documentation and training documentation
- Contribute to bug fixing and development
- Analyzing and handling of occasional infosec vulnerability reports
How to apply
- Language of application: English
- Any level degree
- Any level degree
- Fit for negotiation
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 9 - 5
How we work
Most of the time we work in hybrid: independent & teamwork. We have scheduled weekly team meetings, but also ad hoc meetings as well. We have a queue where we receive the incoming tickets and the team takes items from this queue. Apart from tickets, we have many projects to work on. Some cases can be solved independently, but many of them require cooperating with other team members as well.
Your future team
- Team size
- 6-10 person
- Team age range
- 25 - 43
Itron’s Budapest Center of Excellence aims to be a leading center for innovative software and services solutions that enable utilities and cities to manage energy and water more resourcefully. With access to highly skilled software engineers in Budapest, the center will focus on software and services development to support smart cities and smart grid deployments globally.
What do we believe? The way we manage energy and water will define this century. By applying knowledge and technology, together we can create a more resourceful world!
How do we help? We’ve developed a portfolio of smart, foundational networks, connected devices, and insightful services that enable our customers to build new futures for their business, their infrastructure, and the community they serve.
What would I miss if I left?
- Pizza & beer party,
- super EMEA colleagues,
- Artúr, the office dog,
What makes our product special
Itron Labs is established in Budapest - to become a Center of Excellence.
We won "R&D Investment of the year" Award by HIPA.
We have reached 100 employees!
We won the Real Estate Awards for Best Office of the Year.
Trainings and workshops
Pluralsight, Udemy, Microsoft Learning including Certificates, Language courses, Business travels abroad
- Beer, wine or shot?
- with regular pizza & beer party - obviously beer;)
- Ties or shorts?
- no dresscode! - it is up to you :)
- One of the most discussed topics.
Why we love our office
We are absolutely a doggo🐶 friendly community, we encourage you to bring them in with you! Once you are in the office, you have unlimited coffee & tea and you can chose from seasonal fruits🍏 any day. If you get tired and you need a few minutes to relax, you can always go up to our rooftop terrace to enjoy the view or you can also play on xBox, csocsó, pool in our game room. 🎮
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
- iPhone lover
- With iFlex your team can discuss the day when you are working together in the office!🤸
- We cover you with a life and accident insurance within Europe, with a premium health insurance with yearly manager check-ups and full outpatient care.🧬
- We provide anonym assistance with mental and physical health consultancy, legal or financial support and free business coaching.🌍