About the company
- 2015-04BOOKR Kids is available in App Store and Google Play!
- 2016-04Official strategic partner with Telekom and Samsung
- 2016-10Let's go worldwide - launching of our B2B publishing solution
- 2017-05New clients: KUBU, Cartoon Network, Unilever
- 2017-09Launching BOOKR Kids in the Czech Republic as BOOKO
- 2018-07New clients: K&H, Pannontej, Minimax, NN Biztosító
- 2018-10Launching BOOKR Suli, our educational platform for schools
- 2018-12Launching BOOKR Kids in China, Norway and in Germany
- 2019-01Launching new ESL product, BOOKR Class
- 2021-11Listed by HolonIQ as one of the most promision Edtech Startups of Europe
What makes our product special
BOOKR is an industry-leading publisher, pioneering interactive reading-based edutainment tools to help children foster native and/or second language skills. Our award-winning, multi-platform software comes with 1000+ fully animated, gamified books and growing. We are operating with 40+ digital experts based in Budapest hub. Our flagship product BOOKR Class is an award-winning ESL/EFL tool.
Life with us
- Most proud of
- Team and Product
- Favorite decor?
- 10 000 Books in 27 languages
Trainings and workshops
We seize all opportunities for professional development and frequently attend conferences and other specialized events.
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Our creative brainstorming sessions allow all of our team members to share their ideas, our final products are the result of continuous collaboration.
What would I miss if I left
Rockstar of the reading class.
Elementary schools teacher
Favourite thing in the office
Personal qualities we appreciate
Desire to learn. Professional humility. Diligence. Respect. Empathy.
All titles are available with read-along word highlighting and narration, enhancements that assist, not hinder the learning process. The stories are available in other languages, helping the children to learn foreign languages and to read in a fun way.
Frankfurt Book Fair
Part of the Team
Working with the best publishing houses of the World is a fantastic experience, especially if your business partner plays an important role historically on the publishing market. We are proud we can digitalize Mora Publishing Ltd's whole repertoire. We are also partners with Samsung, Hungarian Educational Research and Development Institute, Oxford University Press, MasterCard and Telekom Hungary.