We Contain What Matters
Trivium Packaging BSC, Europe
'Trivium' is Latin for three roads coming together. At Trivium Packaging, our success is grounded in three foundational pillars: People, Customer and Planet.
To be the global leader in metal packaging.
To reliably deliver, high quality, innovative and sustainable packaging that exceeds expectations in protecting and promoting our partners' brands.
Global leader in metal packaging.
Trivium has about 60 locations worldwide and serves a diverse range of customers in a variety of end markets such as food, seafood, nutrition, beauty&personal care, household care.
Trivium Packaging BSC was established in 2020 as part of the Trivium Packaging family's transformation journey with the aim to optimise support services and to ensure Business Excellence across the company globally.
What would I miss if I left?
"We'd miss our start-up mentality, the possibility of shaping our culture&international career opportunities. At Trivium BSC every employee matters."
What makes our product special
Our centre was established as part of the Trivium Packaging family's transformation journey.
First Trivium Packaging BSC Employees and leadership is on board; operation in fully virtual mode
Engagement Survey result is above benchmark; Our Service Delivery Model is established&went go live
Our services in IT, Procurement, HR, Finance is in dynamic growth
The first phase of our permanent office in Haller Garden was opened for our employees with 600nm2.
New services coming in; Preparation for more migration in 2022 is on progress.
Our office of 1600 nm2 was officially celebrated with several meeting rooms and break-out areas.
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
- We have Annual Engagement Survey within the company to give employees a voice.
- Our Employee Resource Groups organize engagement activities ranging from office yoga to Cross-Functional Coffee talks, Cooke Fairs, and Quiz nights. These are bottom-up initiated working groups, run by employees voluntarily, alongside their daily work. New employees are welcome to join.
Trainings and workshops
- Soft-skill trainings
- Global learning platform (similar to LinkedIn Learning)
- Free online language courses: English, Hungarian, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, French - all levels
- Bike, public transport or car?
- You can choose all based on your preference.
- Most proud of
- Our diverse and inclusive community.
- Informal but performance oriented community.
Why we love our office
When we designed our office in Budapest, we aimed to have bright, green, and vital open spaces for our colleagues. We operate in a hybrid working mode but provide a permanent office location. It functions as a hybrid-creative hub where people can meet face-to-face, brainstorm, work on projects and get to know each other better. The atmosphere is state-of-the-art and technically well-equipped.
Which celebrity would your company be?
Joseph Gordon Levitt
Personal qualities we appreciate
Looking for diverse doers; people who get things done with vigor and efficiency, have passion for building the leader in metal packaging – and want to have a positive impact on Trivium and society.