Know Your Customer (KYC) Operations Analyst
Based on global Citi guidelines our Know Your Customer (KYC) team initiates and maintains corporate customer data in a global system for multiple countries including Western European countries and Hungary. We also facilitate the work of relationship managers to ensure clients’ data are consistent and adherent to Global Policies and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) standards.
): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Strong research skills
- Proficient user of MS programs
- Any experience in AML/KYC area
besides English you speak fluent Dutch or French as well
You can start
- As soon as you can
Our people come from various backgrounds, with bachelor's or master’s degrees in subjects including Math, Statistics, Public Administration, and Law among others. You’ll fit right in as a recent graduate too as long as you have analytical mindset, understanding of regulations, and a strong desire to learn.
- Private Medical Care Program and onsite medical rooms in our building
- Pension Plan Contribution to Voluntary Pension Fund
- Group Life Insurance
- Parental Leave Program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career management and mentoring
- Inclusive and friendly corporate culture
- A socially active community with diverse networking opportunities
- Conduct client profile reviews for customer accounts
- Review all documentation ensuring compliance with local regulation and Citi standards
- Update KYC forms and client profiles according to policy requirements
- Follow up with clients to ensure information is received before due dates
- Monitor and track the KYC records and Appendix approval process
How to apply
- Language of application: English
- Any level degree
- Any level degree
- Any level degree
- Fit for negotiation
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
Citi Hungary operates as a unique global bank providing a wide range of world-class products and services to large local corporations, SMEs, multinational clients, financial and public institutions. Together with our Citi Solutions Center Budapest, which provides services in various areas of Technology, Operations and Finance for Citi-entities worldwide, over 2,800 colleagues work in Hungary.
Citi's mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, providing payment services and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
What would I miss if I left?
“I feel that we are truly like a big family with my colleagues. I would miss them the most if I left the company.”
What makes our product special
Citi entered the Hungarian market and launched services for Corporate Clients
Citi Solutions Center Budapest was established
Our Reverse Mentoring Program won the Diversity Award 2020 by the Hungarian Business Leaders Forum
Received Disability-Friendly Workplace Recognition by Salva Vita Foundation
Received the Open Spotlight 'Engine of Change' Gold Award for commitment to inclusion and diversity
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
A career with us means joining a family of 200,000 dedicated people from around the globe. At Citi, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career and make a real impact.
Trainings and workshops
At Citi, we’re fully committed to supporting your growth and development from the start with extensive on-the-job training and exposure to senior leaders, as well as more traditional learning.
- With colleagues at our modern kitchens
- Bike, public transport or car?
- You choose
- Most proud of
- Our mission to enable growth and economic progress
Why we love our office
At our modern offices, Citi employees can enjoy a nearby café and restaurant, a number of 24/7 vending machines for quick snacks, access to a game and relaxation room, as well as bike rack space. Our Budapest sites also offer a medical room and 24/7 employee assistance program to support you in taking care of your whole self.
Personal qualities we appreciate
- committed to integrity and ethical decision-making,
- a collaborator who recognizes the value of teamwork,
- an innovator who can think creatively,
- an analytical thinker with a desire for personal growth.