Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Enterprise Cybersecurity Risk Management is responsible for Cybersecurity Quality Assurance (QA) program, Cybersecurity Issue Management and CISO Residual Operation Risk (SROR) reporting. Cybersecurity QA team provides quality assurance services for Third Party Information Security Assessments, Information Security Risk Assessments, Vulnerability and Threat Management programs.
- 5-8 years relevant experience
- Risk and control expertise
- IT audit /compliance expertise
You can start
- As soon as you can
- Long-term career path across geographies and business lines
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible work arrangements
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Private Medical Care Program and onsite medical rooms in our buildings
- Pension Plan Contribution to Voluntary Pension Fund
- Group Life Insurance
- Review the identified cybersecurity issues, support the team to provide strategic remediation paths
- Partner with Risk and Control and business partners to calibrate and discuss Quality Review findings
- Recommend systemic and procedural solutions for compliance with risk and control requirements
- Provide reports to stakeholders regarding status, themes, and trend
- Assist CISO Quality Assurance on day-to-day basis with ad-hoc projects
How to apply
- Language of application: English
- BA degree
- Fit for negotiation
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
Citi Hungary operates as a unique global bank providing a wide range of world-class products and services to large local corporations, SMEs, multinational clients, financial and public institutions. Together with our Citi Solutions Center Budapest, which provides services in various areas of Technology, Operations and Finance for Citi-entities worldwide, over 2,800 colleagues work in Hungary.
Citi's mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, providing payment services and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
What would I miss if I left?
“I feel that we are truly like a big family with my colleagues. I would miss them the most if I left the company.”
What makes our product special
Citi entered the Hungarian market and launched services for Corporate Clients
Citi Solutions Center Budapest was established
Our Reverse Mentoring Program won the Diversity Award 2020 by the Hungarian Business Leaders Forum
Received Disability-Friendly Workplace Recognition by Salva Vita Foundation
Received the Open Spotlight 'Engine of Change' Gold Award for commitment to inclusion and diversity
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
A career with us means joining a family of 200,000 dedicated people from around the globe. At Citi, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career and make a real impact.
Trainings and workshops
At Citi, we’re fully committed to supporting your growth and development from the start with extensive on-the-job training and exposure to senior leaders, as well as more traditional learning.
- With colleagues at our modern kitchens
- Bike, public transport or car?
- You choose
- Most proud of
- Our mission to enable growth and economic progress
Why we love our office
At our modern offices, Citi employees can enjoy a nearby café and restaurant, a number of 24/7 vending machines for quick snacks, access to a game and relaxation room, as well as bike rack space. Our Budapest sites also offer a medical room and 24/7 employee assistance program to support you in taking care of your whole self.
Personal qualities we appreciate
- committed to integrity and ethical decision-making,
- a collaborator who recognizes the value of teamwork,
- an innovator who can think creatively,
- an analytical thinker with a desire for personal growth.