SEED Executive School is looking for a proactive, open-minded, confident Program Manager to manage our executive leadership program - from start to end.
As a Program Manager you will be responsible for finding the venue of the programs, you will be the point of contact for the participants and the faculty, and you will take care of the smooth administration of the event.
- MS Office
- B category driving licence
- Communication skills
You can start
• owns a university degree
• is open to travel inside the country
• is thorough in her/his work
• has a customer oriented mindset
• is good problem-solving
• is agile, flexible and trustworthy
• is a team player
• may have experience in event organization
- finding and booking the right venue
- take care of necessary administration
- update the e-learning platform
- on the spot management of the programs
- point of contact for the participants and the faculty
How to apply
- Language of application: Hungarian
- Salary Expectations
- Any level degree
- Any level degree
- Fit for negotiation
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 9:00 - 18:00
What will you learn
• how to manage your own time (flexible working hours)
• how to work from home (you can work remotely)
• benefit from the endless knowledge you have excess to by being on the programs
Executive Leadership Programs
SEED Executive School provides exclusive learning journey of the leadership development through small and practical group exercises under the guidance of senior leaders with 20+ years international C-level experience. SEED programs target leaders, managers and talents of the CEE region.
SEED Executive School was founded based on our strong belief that world class business education is not the sole privilege of prestigious US and Western European institutions.
Our vision is that SEED Executive School becomes the first choice for executives in the CEE Region and is listed among the best European business schools in a decade.
What would I miss if I left?
The feeling that we are creating something valuable together - as a team.
What makes our product special
MOL and OTP establishes SEED Foundation
Launch of SEED Connect
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Being a small team of 11 colleagues, everyone's opinion counts. On top of the regular team meetings, we have a monthly gathering of brainstorming and talking about strategy and vision.
Trainings and workshops
We practice what we teach. Endless valuable knowledge comes from our faculty and we helps each other practice those know-how's on a daily basis.
- Butter Brothers
- Ties or shorts?
- in a Zoom meeting? ;)
- Most proud of
Why we love our office
- easy access
- close to the Danube
- AC <3
- Butter Brothers behind the building
Personal qualities we appreciate
Open-mindedness, innovation, kindness, out-of-the-box thinking, confidence.