Test Automation Engineer
The wireless SDET Team at Silicon Labs Budapest develop testing and validation framework for the Bluetooth solutions. In this role you will get to work with cutting edge Silicon Labs Wireless products while ensuring that our products meets the requirement of the Bluetooth standards. Our Team is responsible for validating our embedded products with help of the home-grown automated test framework.
- OOP programming (Java/Python)
- Software Testing
- Test automation
- Embedded Development
It is a plus if you had ISTQB Trainings, and has some experience in Wireless Technologies.
You can start
An ideal candidate who has a few years experience in Software Testing, Test Automation. Familiar with Embedded Systems/IoT and also have some experience with CI/CD, Docker, Jenkins.
- Opportunity to join Employment Stock Purchase Plan
- Life and accident insurance for every employee
- We provide 2 monitors and a docking station
- Possibility to meet with the executive team regularly
- Supportive and multicultural office providing work-life balance to the employees
- We prioritize the time for social activities, competitions, after work dinners and so much more!
- Create test plans based on requirements and execute test plan reviews
- Monitor test results in continuous integration systems
- Report and track bugs
- Implement automated test scripts
- Extend the test framework with new modules
Technologies and tools
- Fit for negotiation
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 10:00 - 15:00
How we work
- Hybrid work model: few days in Office, remaining in Home Office
- Social activities, competitions (ping pong, foosball), after work dinners and celebrations
- Daily standup meetings
- Tasks are tracked in Jira
- Slack is used for daily communication
- Test Automation: 80%
- Manual testing/Prototyping: 20%
What will you learn
You will able to improve your knowledge in testing, automation, CI/CD technology and framework development. You will have the opportunity to get know the IoT domain and wireless communications such as Bluetooth. We always focus on our team's skills improvement and their carries path. Technical and soft skill trainings are provided and encouraged.
Secure, intelligent wireless technology
We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications.
Our connectivity platform makes it easy for you to create secure, intelligent wireless devices that transform industries. We simplify strategies for developers to solve complex wireless challenges with superior RF performance SoCs and modules. We provide complete solutions from silicon to RTOS cloud connectivity—incorporating leading development tools.
What would I miss if I left?
I would miss the unique challenges and bunch of technologies we are working with, and of course not to mention the regular team building activities.
What makes our product special
Founding of Silicon Labs
Integration Associates was founded in Budapest
Silicon Labs acquires Integration Associates
The Budapest Office becomes strategical technology site for Silicon Labs
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Annual Tech Symposium where you can present and brainstorm with our technology experts.
You can influence the company culture with your anonymous or direct feedback to the management.
Trainings and workshops
Unlimited O'Reilly Learning Platform
Annual Tech Symposium
Professional Career Management
Attending on external Conferences
- Mac or PC
- Together and after a walk by the river bank
- Biking Club, Board game club, Hobby electronics
Why we love our office
We can take a walk by the riverbank after the lunch
Specialty Coffee and Snack in the office kitchen
Height adjustable desk
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
Strive for innovation
We always enjoy hearing about DIY projects!