Senior Service Desk Associate
Your role in a nutshell:
Provide 1st line technical support to external and internal customers within a BAU context, according to the set expected service levels and quality, working in 7*24 shifts, performing overtime and standby when required.
): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- (IT) support experience
- multi-partner environment
- Proficient in the operating infrastructure, hardware, databases, operating systems, LAN’s etc.
- Familiarity with Service NOW or other support system/ tool
You can start
- As soon as you can
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family;
- Cafeteria package;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers.
- provides a high level 1st line support and first- time resolution whenever possible
- plus level 2 support and resolution on given systems/ solutions
- owns the customer relationship, handling and resolving technical and account calls
- updates the management of Vodafone/ the customer on the status of incidents
- creates and maintains FAQ databases and related support & knowledge management collaterals
- Post-secondary education
- Post-secondary education
- Fit for negotiation
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
How we work
To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
What will you learn
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
How we work
We work 7*24 shifts, with overtime and on-call if needed.
Technology & Transformation
By 2021, our company has grown into a TechCo company. We are a global team of 25,000 professional and dedicated colleagues who support 28 partners from four locations. We carry out our core activities in Finance, HR, Marketing, Sales, Commercial, Supply Chain, Business Intelligence, CARE, Technology and Security Operations and create added value.
Our company is committed to supporting the empowerment of women, diversity, digital competency development and the protection of our environment. We believe that together with our partners we are able to build a sustainable, common future.
What would I miss if I left?
Most of all the people! My team, my leader, my hiring managers (they would be your leaders;)) And I wouldn't forget the unique corporate culture :)
What makes our product special
The first Vodafone Shared Service Center opened its doors in Budapest
We merged with the Romanian Service Center to form Vodafone Shared Services Europe
We are entering the market with a new brand called _VOIS, leading the future as a TechCo company
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
There are a number of platforms available for colleagues to share their views on how the company works. We also send out regular questionnaires that allow us to shape the future of the company.
Trainings and workshops
We believe in: 80/20/10 - learn on the fly/coaching /training.
Most of our training takes place online, and Vodafone University is always at our disposal and we provide the time for it.
- Ties or shorts?
- In home office, almost anything goes!
- Most proud of
- Our community
Why we love our office
Our renovated office has been waiting to have us back since mid-September, if we wanted to spend a day at the office. The design, the layout is beautiful and modern, technically perfectly equipped - really #FutureReady :) Prepared for hybrid working, many more community spaces have been created, where we can be together with our team and colleagues for a brainstorming session or a good coffee :)
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
We have a term: "Voda-fit" - that's what we're looking for in every candidate. It's our word for someone with resilience, innovation, enthusiasm, humility, flexibility and a love of teamwork.
I am proud to work for Vodafone. They place a strong emphasis on making their employees feel their best and as valued as possible!
Earn customer loyalty: We earn the trust of our customers and provide an excellent customer experience.
Create the future: We are working to create a better future for everyone.
Experiment, learn fast: We experiment, draw conclusions, and then move on to achieving our business goals.
Get it done, together: We trust each other, each other's work, together we are capable of great things.
We're proud of
- Working full-time at home to protect the health of workers
- The Parental Policy came into force in July 2020, giving new parents 16 weeks of paid leave and then 6 months of part-time work
- We contribute to the maintenance of the mental and physical health of our colleagues during the COVID period through a number of initiatives, e.g. resilience and mindfulness trainings, yoga
What to expect
-Flexible, hybrid working
-You can work with people from all over the world
-Your work can affect millions of people
-Here, every idea is heard-but really :)
-You can work with professionals and from them
-You can surf the net, make phone calls and text messages for as long as you want :)
-We care if you're unwell! With our Employee Assistance program, we try to help in this case as well
I have been part of a very kind, honest and silly team for 5 years. An empathetic and flexible family, I never thought I would love them so much.
I have never experienced such flexibility and openness anywhere, I can be in a supportive and professional team gaining experiences every day.
I love working here because it's such a free and lively atmosphere. It’s easy to find common ground with my colleagues (including senior executives).
Humor, security, love, development, challenges, team <3. Words that best describe my last nearly 2 years at _VOIS!