Prefixbox is an innovative, rapidly growing startup, with a leading site search solution that has drastically improved search efficiency, conversions and sales for a wide range of global retailers.
If you’re passionate about B2B sales, enjoy reaching prospective customers in German, and are interested in becoming an expert in eCommerce/eCommerce tech, don’t hesitate to apply!
): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High drive and desire to learn
- Can-do attitude
- Interest in eComm & technology
You can start
- from tomorrow
We are looking for a passionate, motivated professional, whose future plan is to be a great salesperson. Excellent communication skills in German and perseverance are essential qualities. Besides enthusiasm for work, team spirit is an important part of Prefixbox's everyday life, so we also want to find somebody who fits to it.
- Competitive base salary with generous commission
- A very dynamic and appreciative company culture: positive and open cooperation, ambitious working atmosphere, room for personal initiative
- Clear, and quick career progression to Sales Manager
- A continuously growing company with an international presence, a highly innovative product, and a leading market position
- Home office possibility
- Proactive research and identification of sales targets to collect prospects
- Target prospects (e-mails, calls) to identify, qualify potential clients and organize demo meetings
- Effective communication with prospects that creates sales opportunities, successful demos
- Precise pipeline and forecast delivery and continual updating of our CRM tool (Pipedrive)
- Work hand in hand with Sales Executives to progress deals and grow company revenue
Technologies and tools
- No qualification required
- Fit for negotiation
- Conversational level
- Conversational level
- Weekly working hours
- 30 - 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 10 - 15
Your future team
- Team size
- 25+ person
- Team age range
- 20 - 45
What will you learn
- Learn about the national and international e-commerce market: if you care about the customer and not just the product
- Learn how to be a great salesperson
Your future colleagues
"Mama Always Said, Life Was Like a Box of Chocolates. You Never Know What You're Gonna Get."
We help shoppers find the perfect product they are looking for on eCommerce websites by improving the product search experience.
What would I miss if I left?
"The pizza parties, the team buildings and the inside jokes. Plus the #alwayslearning sessions."
What makes our product special
Prefixbox was founded
5 people development team: building out the first version of Prefixbox
Janos, our amazing sales colleague joined, getting revenue
International team of 13 people
Doubling our team!
Opened our sales office in Poland
Opened our sales office in Munich and Vienna. 41 people team.
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Since we are a small team, every member of our team can have a huge impact and a important say in where the company and product is going. The more you contribute the more say you have!
Trainings and workshops
We believe in learning by doing and learning from each other. Team members are happy to help & share their experience. We have formalized on-boarding process with your team and also with the CEO.
- Ties or shorts?
- Shorts. We keep it casual and comfortable
- Believe in yourself!
- Beer, wine or shot?
- In that order...
Why we love our office
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
We're always looking for new team members who like a challenges and love learning. Contact us anytime to find out more about opportunities!
What we value
If you want to create big plans and strategy and let others do the work - you are not looking for us!
"Be a doer, not a talker – history belongs to the doers."
Read our story in Forbes:
After a short intro call, we will have two rounds. The first meeting will be held online, where we will discuss your professional experiences and answer any questions you may have, in 1-1.5 hours. The second round, if the situation allows, will be held in person so you can see our workplace. Here you can talk to senior managers in about 1 hour. No special preparation is needed, just be yourself!