Software Development Engineer in Test Automation
Looking for a Software Developer in Test to plan, develop, debug and automate test scripts to improve the overall quality of Simplicity Studio. The Simplicity Studio SQA Development team works with the Simplicity Studio R&D organization to develop automated tests that ensure Simplicity Studio is a high-quality SW Product.
- Test automation
- QA methodologies
You can start
- Opportunity to join Employment Stock Purchase Plan
- Life and accident insurance for every employee
- We provide 2 monitors and a docking station
- Possibility to meet with the executive team regularly
- Supportive and multicultural office providing work-life balance to the employees
- We prioritize the time for social activities, competitions, after work dinners and so much more!
- Author test plans based upon functional software specifications
- Participate in code and test plan reviews
- Design, implement, manage and maintain a distributed test infrastructure
- Work closely with development team(s) to debug problems identified during the test cycle
- Assist in resolving customer issues by working closely with the customer support team
Technologies and tools
- Any level degree
- Fit for negotiation
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 10:00 - 15:00
How we work
We are working in 2 week Sprints with all the Agile ceremonies. For each epic we automate a set of test cases using Python. The test infrastructure is developed by us (Jenkins/Groovy plus VM solutions), we evaluate regression test results each day to give quick feedback. We work cross-platform (Windows/Linux/Mac) and everything can be handled remotely, so we spend only 2 weekdays in the office.
Secure, intelligent wireless technology
We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications.
Our connectivity platform makes it easy for you to create secure, intelligent wireless devices that transform industries. We simplify strategies for developers to solve complex wireless challenges with superior RF performance SoCs and modules. We provide complete solutions from silicon to RTOS cloud connectivity—incorporating leading development tools.
What would I miss if I left?
I would miss the unique challenges and bunch of technologies we are working with, and of course not to mention the regular team building activities.
What makes our product special
Founding of Silicon Labs
Integration Associates was founded in Budapest
Silicon Labs acquires Integration Associates
The Budapest Office becomes strategical technology site for Silicon Labs
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Annual Tech Symposium where you can present and brainstorm with our technology experts.
You can influence the company culture with your anonymous or direct feedback to the management.
Trainings and workshops
Unlimited O'Reilly Learning Platform
Annual Tech Symposium
Professional Career Management
Attending on external Conferences
- Mac or PC
- Together and after a walk by the river bank
- Biking Club, Board game club, Hobby electronics
Why we love our office
We can take a walk by the riverbank after the lunch
Specialty Coffee and Snack in the office kitchen
Height adjustable desk
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
Strive for innovation
We always enjoy hearing about DIY projects!